Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Quick Update

Well, it's been a good year so far. I can't believe it is already February. Time is sure speeding by. My family and a couple friends and I have started an 8 week fitness challenge, found here. We are into our second week now, and I am feeling great. I have more energy from working out, I am totally paying attention to what I eat, and I feel a big difference! I have only lost a couple of pounds so far, but I think I am losing "inches" and adding muscle. Hopefully I can stick with it. I am using myfitnesspal.com for tracking my calories, and it has been 30 days since I started doing it, and I haven't missed one day!!

Trevor is busy with school. This is his last semester. He can't wait to be finished. He is planning to continue to landscape once he is done. I am so proud of him for actually sticking with it!

Tyler is getting so big. We went to his Asthma doctor last week. He is just over 41 inches tall now and weighs 37 pounds. He loves Power Rangers, Avengers and Spiderman. He loves to draw/ color, is very good at counting, and wants to know how to spell everything. He can spell Tyler, Mom, Dad and Fox without any help. I just can't believe he is almost 4. We cancelled out his naps a couple of weeks ago because he would not go to bed at night, and he has been going to sleep before 8:00 every night since. It has been great. Most nights, he will be asleep within 5 minutes of us reading stories. It used to be up to 45 minutes sometimes. What a nice change. I actually get some time to myself in the evenings now, which is good for exercising!

1 comment:

  1. It is wonderful to have a little down time to yourself, isn't it. Mom

    ReplyDelete