Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year


Well, Christmas has come and gone, and we are back to the days of sitting around at home. We had a good visit down at Mom and Dad's. We missed Jen and Dan and their kids, but I'm sure they were enjoying their warm weather! Bowling was fun, and game night was our favorite, thanks to Buzz Word. Good choice Mal!


Tyler has been a little sick the last couple of days, but hopefully it passes soon. I can't get him to eat anything, but most of the time he is taking a bottle alright. He is just super fussy. It makes me appreciate even more what a good baby he's been.

Happy New Year to everyone! I hope you all had a great New Year's Eve. I went to bed at 10:00. I was so tired from dealing with Ty all day, but I don't really care about having a huge New Year's celebration. We usually just watch a movie anyway.



No comments:

Post a Comment