Sunday, May 2, 2010

Update


Well, Tyler is doing better at Day Home. On Wednesday, he started crying if Joanne left the room, which is a good sign that he is getting used to her, I think! Then, on Friday, she was finally able to get him to eat lunch! I'm hoping that this next week will be even better because he'll be there everyday, instead of every other, which I think should help the transition move along. Keep your fingers crossed.

I am starting work tomorrow. I am looking forward to going back. Everyone at work keeps telling me how excited they are for me to be back as well, so hopefully I enjoy myself!

Trevor and I went to a little Cafe yesterday called Fife and Deckle.It was quite delicious.
Ginger had recommended
it for the pie, and it was worth it. We also had some yummy sandwiches. I really wanted strawberry or lemon meringue, because they seem so spring-y to me, but they were all sold out because we went at the end of the day. Next time I'll have to go early to get the good stuff!

I have to get the clutch on my car replaced, as well as the timing belt. I guess it is 7 years old now, so it's time for some repairs. It's been such a good car!


1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear Ty is doing better. Just testing you all out I guess. The Fife and Dekel - on 99th right? Haven't been there in a blue moon. We used to love it. I think Scott may have introduced me to that originally... That was a long time ago! Nice to hear you're enjoying things, and good luck at work this week.. Jen

    ReplyDelete