Thursday, November 18, 2010

Getting to know you....

I am so bored at work today, and I saw this on someone else's blog, so I'm going to do another "get to know me" post.

Tell me your ten favorite books:

Hunger Games Series

            The Hunger Games                 Bridge To Terabithia                                                                

Little WomenRoll Of Thunder Hear My Cry




Shopaholic Gift Set (Shopaholic Ties the Knot / Shopaholic Takes Manhattan / Confessions of a Shopaholic)

Pride and Prejudice

Persuasion


Wuthering HeightsWhere Are You Now?: A Novel

Ps I Love You
Tell me your ten favorite musical artists:
Past Masters  Blender
Southern Voice  Greatest Hits: The Ultimate Collection

More Than You Think You AreGet Closer

Best of Creedence Clearwater Revival  Smash (Rm)

Fly  Taylor Swift
 
Three places you would love to visit?
Hawaii

Australia

Greece

2 comments:

  1. So fun Em! It's great to remember all the things that make you you! Love ya, Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your eclectic mix of movies and music. Last of the Mohicans is one of my very favorite movies and I saw Legends of the Fall 5 times in the theatre! Great list!

    ReplyDelete