Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Shark Attack! UPDATED

Last night we were doing some Christmas shopping. We went to Toys R Us to get something for Tyler, and we came across this stuffed shark. Trevor was making shark noises with it at first, which absolutely terrified Tyler. He wouldn't even look at the shark. A couple of minutes later, he was trying to get it off of the shelf. I got it down for him, and he was giving it hugs, telling it 'hi'. It was so cute. We decided to get it for him. When I put him to bed, he usually hugs me and plays with my hair until he falls asleep, but not last night. He was hugging his "Sharky" all night long. It was hilarious. We have a picture, but it's at home and I'm at work, so I'll post it later. For now, here's a picture of the toy so you can see the humor in this whole situation. 

Also, lately Tyler has been giving us "the look", as we call it. We weren't sure where he got it from, but I guess in this picture it's pretty apparent.

3 comments:

  1. That's pretty funny, a scary shark as a soothing bedtime toy! I was just saying to Scott last night that I thought it was funny that as soon as you put Cason in his bed, he grabs for his blanket and has to hang on to it when he goes to sleep. He's been my only "blankie" kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that! Madi is my only bedtime stuffie kid, and she has a purple bunny her G. Shideler gave to her when she was born. Funnybunny is definitely not as thrilling as Sharkie, but whatever works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love that face! Morgan growls at everyone and everything, so add Ty and his mean face and they can run (and crawl) around and be big meanies together at christmas!

    ReplyDelete