We had this with Mom and Dad when they were visiting and we all enjoyed it, I think!
Campbell's Golden Chicken & Noodles
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard (I used honey mustard and it was good)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 8 large carrots, thickly sliced
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 4 cups hot cooked egg noodles
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Stir the soup, water, lemon juice, mustard, garlic powder and carrots in a 3 1/2-quart slow cooker. Add the chicken and turn to coat.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours* or until the chicken is cooked through. Serve with the noodles. Sprinkle with the parsley.