My sister thought it would be nice for us all to do this. I agree. It is fun to read about different people! Hey Mal - What's the quote in the Title from?
1. What time did you go to bed last night and were you alone?
11:15, alone. Trevor was watching Robot Chicken, which I hate, so I went to bed.
2. If you could be given ANY gift what would it be?
A Spa Weekend.
3. What was the last film that really moved/disturbed/thrilled you and why?
Inception. Let's be honest, I don't watch a lot of movies these days, but that one really made me think. I found it so interesting and entertaining.
4. What is your favourite TV show of all time ie you've seen them all, can watch it over and over again and quote lines from it?
I have two that are equally funny to me: Arrested Development and Seinfeld.
5. Whats your favourite way to wake up and whats the first thing you do?
Getting a nice big hug from Trevor or Tyler, and then having a nice hot breakfast.
6. What would you call yourself if you could choose your own name?
This is a hard one. I've only been Emily, but I really like the name Sofie.
7. If you had to do a bushtucker challenge (you have to eat insects/grubs etc) what would be the worst thing you had to eat?
The thought of this grosses me out. I don't think I could eat anything. I'd lose for sure!
8. Whats the worst/most embarassing CD/Album you've ever owned and do you still have it?
SoulDecision. No, I don't have it, but I do have Jen's Ricky Martin CD :)
11. What characteristics do you dislike in yourself?
I am a pretty big pushover. I don't speak up for myself that easily.
12. Your favourite item of clothing and why?
Shoes and jackets tie for me. You can never have too many in my books. You can always wear a different one, depending on your outfit for the day!
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be and who would it be with?
A Mediterranean cruise with Trevor. That would be the ideal trip.
14. If you could have any animal/creature, What would be your ultimate pet be?
A monkey. Sure, it would probably be a little noisy and messy, but it would be so cool, and you could train it to do lots of different things!
15. What did you want to be when you were little and do you think you ever will be?
A lawyer, just like Matlock.
16. Whats the next planned event you're looking to in your life?
A week long trip to Mexico!
17. What were you doing before you started this?
Dropping Tyler off at Dayhome.
18. What was the last thing you ate that you really shouldnt of ?
I just ate 2 muffins for breakfast (homemade, recipe to come on Monday!).
19. If you were an ice cream flavour what would you be?
Strawberries and Cream
20. Who was the last person you spoke to that you didnt want to talk to?
A contractor from work. I am conducting a short customer service survey for all of our wholesale customers, so that means I have to call even the ones I don't like!
21. What was your favourite toy as a child?
I would have to say Barbie.
22. When was the last time you cried laughing and why?
I honestly can't remember. I vaguely remember it happening at Christmas at Mom and Dad's, but can't remember why.
23. What is stashed under your bed/mattress?
All of my different bags (purses, etc.).
24. What did you dream about last night?
25. What are you really afraid of?
Snakes, just like Indiana Jones. The thought of them gives me the heeby jeebies.