Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Catch-Up

Here are some pictures to update you all on what we've been up to since our hard drive died.

First, here are Tyler and I ice fishing, with the fish that I caught. Thank you to Russell for holding the fish for me. I tried, but it just slipped right out of my hands.



Next, Tyler is taking a little break. No, he is not potty trained, but we like to give him as much time on the toilet as possible to get him used to the idea.


Here we are making cookies together. Tyler put in all of the ingredients. He had a great time and ate tons of dough.


We went to Galaxyland with Russell and Beck. The two boys had a great time playing on the rides together.

1 comment:

  1. It's great to see pics of you guys again. Tyler just gets cuter every time! I really like your hair. It makes your face just brighten up and stand out. I want to cut mine all off too, and they say we look so much the same...it gives me hope!

    ReplyDelete