Tuesday, February 2, 2010

2009 in a Nutshell

I got this idea from my friends blog...

1.What did you do in 2009 that you've never done before?

I had a beautiful baby boy.




2. Did you make New Year's Resolutions and will you make more for next year?

No, I didn't officially make any resolutions. Every year I think that I will work out more, or eat better, but it never seems to happen. I just don't have the willpower I guess!

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?

Yes - Ginger Moyah and Alycia Meyer (from work)
This is Ginger's baby Corben and Tyler



4. Did anyone close to you die?

I can't think of anyone who passed away this year.

5. What places have you visited?

White Rock/Vancouver, BC


Welling, for my 10 year Reunion and also for Spencer's Wedding.

We went to the Farmer's Market Downtown for the first time.

6. What was your biggest achievement in 2009?

I survived my Pregnancy, heartburn, swelling and all.



7. Did you suffer any illnesses or injuries?

Nothing major (other than being pregnant!)

8. What was the best thing you bought?

I got Trevor this CD for his birthday, and we both love it!


9. Where did most of your money go?

To Trevor's Dream...


10. What songs will remind you of 2009?

Party in the USA by Miley Cyrus
Fifteen by Taylor Swift

11. What do you wish you had done more of?

Scrapbooking before Ty was born. I just can't seem to make myself do it now with my limited time to myself.

12. What do you wish you would've done less of?

Focusing on my pregnancy issues. Everyone was probably so sick of hearing about every little problem I was having. I guess that's what happens with your first one.

13. What was your favorite T.V. show?

We bought this whole series on DVD and loved it!


14. What was the best book you read in 2009?


15. What was your favorite film of the year?

As nerdy as this may seem, I really liked this movie. I thought it was really well done.



16. What did you do on your birthday and how old were you?

I turned 28, and spent the day helping Trevor at his booth at the Home and Garden Show, then we went to the Olive Garden for dinner.

17. Who was the best person you met?

This little guy. Nobody could beat him!

3 comments:

  1. great idea Em! I loved hearing about your year - in review. It helped me get to know you better. Love ya
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND YOU THOUGHT YOUR LIFE WAS HUMDRUM!!! What a great year

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know you had a blog!! So fun.

    I've read the lost memoirs of Jane Austin too!!! I loved it.

    ReplyDelete