Friday, February 12, 2010

Well, I'm into day 2 of the 30 Day Shred, and man am I feeling it. I think it is going to actually work a bit for me. I don't know how much weight I'll actually lose, but it will definitely help me increase my endurance and get me into better shape.

I am joining a women's choir. Last night was my first practice. I think I am really going to enjoy it. I haven't ever really done anything like this before, but it seems like it will be fun. I know a lot of the women in it. I think everyone, or most of them are members, but we're not doing church songs. It is fun to sing some other types of music.

1 comment:

  1. Mom and I are hitting the old diets again starting tomorrow for me and today for your mom. My diets been a little iffy since Christmas. Still need to get a little more exercise though. Good luck on your new program. Dad.

    ReplyDelete