Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Movin' On Up

Well, we had to upgrade our car seat today. Tyler is close to 29" tall, and that is the limit of his current seat. He seemed much too long for it though! This new one is a 3-in-1 seat. I should maybe have just started with this, had I known he was going to be so tall! It is a tight fit in the car with it rear-facing, but it's not too bad. He went in a ride in it today, and he didn't complain once! Hopefully that keeps up.

Trevor went back to work today framing houses. He is working with the guy he used to do it with a couple of years ago, Simeon. He has 6 houses lined up that he asked Trev if he wanted to help out on. We figured it was a good opportunity to make some money, and also, Kealan will be helping, so we won't be paying him to do nothing! He's not home yet, but I'm assuming he's having a good time. They usually do when they are working together.

I don't seem to get much done in the day right now. Tyler is new to crawling, so he is eager to get into everything. Also, he is really good at standing up on things, but not so good at getting down, so I have to keep a pretty close watch on him.

I got a new workout DVD in the mail today. The plan is to do the 20 minute workout everyday while Tyler has his morning nap. I need to get a set of hand weights before I can start though. It is a Jillian Michaels video. She is one of the trainers on The Biggest Loser. My friend has this same video and loves it. It was only $10 so I thought I would give it a try. It is called the 30 Day Shred. We'll see how it works! Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. Let me know how the video works out. Sounds promising...Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most people need a video about how to get up off the couch. Then maybe one about what to do next. And one about why. A portable TV to watch the videos. Might as well stay on the couch!!!

    ReplyDelete