Monday, March 15, 2010

Done Deal




Well, I met with the Day Home Agency this morning and signed the contract, so I am officially going back to work May 3. As of right now I have some mixed feelings, but mostly I'm looking forward to working again. I guess we'll have to see how it goes.

Saturday, Tyler and I went to the Mom, Pop and Tot fair up here.
There was a Bob the Builder program. It was actually quite disappointing, but hey, it got us out of the house.
We met up with Russell, Andrea and Beck, so it was worth going. It's always fun to see Tyler and Beck interacting together. They're not old enough to play yet, but we look forward to that day.

Here are some pictures of our future pianist/biker! Ty and I usually play the piano for a few minutes everyday. He seems to really enjoy it.


No comments:

Post a Comment