Monday, March 8, 2010

Random

Well, I'm mostly writing for the sake of writing. I don't have much to say. Tyler has 2 teeth on the bottom now and is once again sleeping through the night! Yippee!!! He is starting to get pretty long hair, so Trevor decided to do it for church yesterday. I thought it looked pretty cute.


I found a day home for Ty starting in the middle of April. I will be going back to work May 3, but I am going to have him go a few days a week for the last couple weeks in April so that the transition into full time isn't so hard on him (or me).

Did anyone else watch the Oscars last night? I wasn't planning on watching it because it is usually pretty disappointing, and last night proved to be that yet again. I have seen both Hurt Locker and Avatar. I enjoyed Hurt Locker, but definitely wouldn't say it was the Movie of the year. I thought that Avatar should have been given the Best Picture and also the Best Director awards. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment