Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring is in the Air!


Well, the weather has been beautiful up here. Until today. I woke up to about an inch of snow, but hopefully it doesn't last long. We went out to Wizard Lake yesterday for a dinner for my birthday, and the weather was great. Trevor went quading on the lake, and we enjoyed a nice long walk outside. Tyler seemed to enjoy playing with the dogs and his cousins, so it was pretty fun.

We got to have a quick visit with my sister Mallory this week. We don't get to see my
family much, so it was nice to spend a little bit of time with her. Tyler seemed pretty happy to see her! Thanks for stopping in Mal!

I went shopping at Old Navy this weekend, and when I got to the till, I found out that everything was 30% off, which was a nice surprise, so I bought a few things for Tyler, Trevor and myself. It was quite a successful trip. I love when stuff like that happens. It's always a nice surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment