Friday, January 6, 2012

2011 in a Nutshell

I did this for 2009, but skipped 2010 for some reason, but here goes.

1.What did you do in 2011 that you've never done before?


I tried Ice Fishing for the first time and caught a fish!
























2. Did you make New Year's Resolutions and will you make more for next year?


Just the usual - work out more and eat better. I have been doing really good this week.


3. Did anyone close to you give birth?


Tiffany Lister had a baby girl - Tacie.


























Andrea Patrick had another baby boy - Marlowe.
















Ginger Moyah had another baby boy - Elijah.

4. Did anyone close to you die?


My Grandpa Wilde passed away in November.

5. What places have you visited?


Mexico
























Jasper National Park




































6. What was your biggest achievement in 2011?


I got a "promotion" at work, which means an actual office upstairs and a pay raise!


7. Did you suffer any illnesses or injuries?


I didn't, but Tyler burned his hand on the stove element.


8. What was the best thing you bought?


A new car stereo with bluetooth for phone calls!


9. Where did most of your money go?


To Day Home!


10. What songs will remind you of 2011?


Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5
Rolling in the Deep - Adele
Love You Like A Love Song - Selena Gomez


11. What do you wish you had done more of?


Working out.


12. What do you wish you would've done less of?


Watching TV.


13. What was your favorite T.V. show?




















14. What was the best book you read in 2011?




































It was a little smutty in a few parts, but I loved the story and couldn't put it down.


15. What was your favorite film of the year?






































I cried like a baby in this movie, and I had already read the book!


16. What did you do on your birthday and how old were you?


I honestly can't remember what I did on my birthday. I don't think we did anything special. We probably went to Olive Garden for dinner or something. I turned 31.


17. Who was the best person you met?


Jordan and Amy Szoke - Canadian Motorbike Racers.

No comments:

Post a Comment