Friday, January 6, 2012

Christmas Catch-up

Wow, it's been a long time since I posted anything on here! We are still alive and doing well. Tyler is talking in full sentences now and is as fun as ever. We had a great Christmas break. Trevor went back to school on the 2nd and I go back to work on the 9th. We went down to my parents on the 23rd and came back up to Edmonton on the 28th so that we could go to Trevor's brother Kori's baptism. It was really nice. I am very happy for him.

My brother Steve gets home from his mission next Wednesday, the 11th. I am very excited to be able to go home again and see him. Tyler was only 6 months old when he left, so it will basically be his first time meeting him, which should be fun.

Here are a bunch of pictures to catch you up on what we've been up to, which hasn't been that much really!

Trevor was a little bored one day, so he decided to take some pictures of Tyler while he was eating noodles. He got some pretty good ones. Here are just a couple for you.



Tyler and Trevor got matching haircuts, done by Trevor.



Here's me and Tyler just messing around.



Tyler got some Green Lantern pyjamas for Christmas, and absolutely loves them.


He also got this bomber jacket for Christmas. I think Trevor and I like it a lot more than he does.


Did anyone else love these toys when they were little? Tyler got it in his present from Dayhome.

No comments:

Post a Comment