Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My 2010





1.What did you do in 2010 that you've never done before?

We went to the Birds of Prey centre in Coaldale. 
Trevor bought a Track Bike, so I watched him race motorcycles for the first time.














2. Did anyone close to you give birth?

My 2 Sisters:
Tiffany - Morgan
Mandy - Cason

















3. What was the best thing you bought?

My iPad. I love it. I use it more than my computer now!.

4. Where did most of your money go?





5. What songs will remind you of 2010?


California Gurls - Katy Perry
Misery - Maroon 5
Slow Dancing in a Burning Room - John Mayer

6. What do you wish you had done more of?

Exercise. I really dropped the ball once I went back to work.

7. What do you wish you would've done less of?

Eat. I gained far too much weight this year!

8. What was your favorite T.V. show?


How I Met Your Mother

I had never watched this show until last year, and I loved it! I didn't know I had been missing something so good.

9. What was the best book you read in 2010?


Catching Fire-Susan Collins

10. What was your favorite film of the year?


Inception

I thought this movie was awesome. Leonardo DiCaprio keeps picking the good shows lately!


11. What did you do on your birthday and how old were you?

I turned 29 and I don't think we did anything special. I imagine we went out for dinner and a movie or something? I can't remember.

12. Who was the best person you met?

Jason Britton from TV is the only person I met, I think.

1 comment: