Tuesday, January 4, 2011

One Sick Christmas

We went down to Southern Alberta for Christmas this year. For Christmas Eve, it was just Trevor, Tyler, my parents and I. Usually most of my family is there, so it was a little weird to have so few people. We ate dinner, then went in to Coaldale to see some Chistmas lights that were set to music on the radio. It was pretty cool. Then we came home and watched a movie and went to bed. Christmas was good this year. Tyler seemed to really enjoy opening his presents, even though he doesn't quite get the whole concept yet. On Boxing Day, we woke up to Tyler throwing up numerous times throughout the night. I then got sick that afternoon, and Trevor a couple of days later. We were sick the rest of the week and are still recovering. Tyler got infections in both ears and a bit of strep throat. Trevor and I got Strep throat and a sinus cold. I am feeling good now, but Trevor and Tyler are both still a little sickly. Other than being sick, I thought our holiday was pretty good. We ended up being down south for 10 days. That is the longest we have ever been down there at once. It was nice to spend time with my family.




1 comment:

  1. You're welcome to come on down anytime, and stay as long as you want!!!!

    ReplyDelete