Monday, January 24, 2011

Price Jumps

We recently found out that the Dayhome Agency we are through is going to raise their prices by almost $200 per month!! This seems like an absolutely ridiculous jump to us, so we have begun looking for a new place to take Tyler.  I am really happy with where we are, but we definitely need somewhere cheaper, especially with Trevor going back to school in the fall. What a trying thing it is to try and choose someone to take care of your child all day. I have met with 3 different people so far and haven't been too impressed with any of them. I am meeting with 3 more this week, and hopefully have better luck. This is one tough decision!

3 comments:

  1. Trevor's going back to school in September? Do tell me more! I wish I still lived there. I would just take him for you. And I'm cheap. I know what it's like to have kids and be in school. Good luck! Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Trev got in to the CET program at NAIT (Construction Engineering Technology). It is 2 years long. When you're done you can work for different construction companies, like Sureway or Kiewit, or he might just use it to run his own company more successfully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going through the same thing, looking for somewhere for my kids to go when I go back to work. Everywhere here is full, so frustrating. I sort of prefer daycare because of issues with the last place always having days when she wasn't available. Annoying, that doesn't happen with daycares. Cost isn't huge for me cause I don't work full-time, but it's finding somewhere good and on my way!

    ReplyDelete